jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2016

The sun in a lighthouse


The stars are falling        
Breathing and taking to me
Calling my name in the dark
I was just falling apart
The sky is trembling
Making love with the night
My head goes crazy
Running away of my heart

Stranger choices in front
Still denying alone
You’re so afraid of goodbye

I was just waiting …
Rightful surrender
Now I’m just playing
this world is crazy you now

So catch me if I’m falling
Sometimes we’re drowning
Waking alone in the dark
Watching the sun in a lighthouse… burning the heart  

Spinning in a circles
Changing gold for stones
This place is bad for your wings
I can´t believe what I’m hear

Promises fading away  
You can´t awake, from this world
kissing the tears with your lips 
Watching the sun in a lighthouse

K

  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario